Updated: Apr 12, 2021
Servings: 2-3 Preparation: 10 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes Dietary: Vegan, no nuts
This stir-fry is easy to make and delicious! I recommend adding some soy sauce when you are ready to eat to make it even more wonderful. You can also add in different vegetables to make it how you like.
- 1 bell pepper
- ½ to 1 zucchini
- 2 carrots
- ½ container of tofu
1. Gather all your ingredients. Wash all the vegetables.
2. Use a tofu press to press the tofu for 20 minutes. If you don’t have one,
3. While the tofu is being pressed, cut the vegetables. I cut the carrots
into slices. I cut the zucchini and pepper into slices and then in half.
4. After 20 minutes, take the tofu out of the press. I cut the tofu into thin
5. In a medium pan, pour a teaspoon of vegetable oil into the pan. Put
the heat on low to medium. Place the tofu strips into the pan. Every few
minutes, check to see if the side is lightly brown. Once slightly brown,
flip to the other side using a specula.
6. In another medium pan, pour a teaspoon of vegetable oil into the pan.
Put the heat on low to medium. Pour all the vegetables into the pan.
Continue to stir the vegetables every few minutes unless they are soft.
7. Once the stove burners are fully off, take the tofu out of the pan and
cut into small squares. Then, mix the tofu into the vegetables.
8. Place your final dish into a bowl and add soy sauce if you wish. Enjoy!