Zucchini Applesauce Bread
Updated: Apr 12
Servings: 4 mini loafs Preparation time: 20 minutes Cooking time: 50 – 60 minutes
- 2 cups grated zucchini (packed and not squeezed)
- 1 large egg
- ½ unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- Cooking spray or parchment paper
1. Put together all the ingredients. You will need all the ingredients
2. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and put parchment paper on either
a 4 mini loaf pan or 2 large loaf pans.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together egg, applesauce, maple syrup,
vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
4. Using a hand held grater, grate 2 cups of zucchini. Add the zucchini
into the mix.
5. Add the zucchini to the batter. Mix in the zucchini with medium
speed for 2 - 3 minutes or until the zucchini is well blended in the batter.
6. Pour batter into either 4 small loaf pans or 2 large loaf pans. The
parchment paper will prevent the batter from sticking to the pan.
7. Place into the oven for 50 – 60 minutes.
8. Once done, place on a cooling rack for 10 minutes. To take out of the
pan, hold the flaps of the parchment paper and pull out. Enjoy your
yummy zucchini bread!