A Berry Yummy Frozen Treat
Updated: Apr 26
Servings: 10 frozen shapes
Preparation: 5 - 10 minutes
Cooking time: 1- 2 minutes
Dietary: Gluten & dairy free, no added sugars
This frozen treat is prefect for a hot summer day and is pretty simple to make. It is sugar free but still very delicious!
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries or blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. gelatin
- ½ cup water
- ¼ to 1/3 cup of stevia
What Else You Need
- Small pot
- Small cookie cutters
1. Get all your ingredients together. You will need 1 cup fresh or
frozen raspberries or blueberries, 2 Tbsp. gelatin, ½ cup water,
and ¼ to 1/3 cup of stevia.
2. Pour 1 cup of raspberries or blueberries and ½ cup water into
a blender. Blend on high for a few minutes.
3. In a small pot, pour in the blended mixture. Pour in
2 tablespoons of gelatin. Keep the pot on low heat.
4. Add in ¼ to 1/3 teaspoon of stevia and stir.
5. Spray an 8in. x 8in. x 2in. pan with oil and pour the mixture.
Make sure it evens out on all sides.
6. Store in freezer for 1 to 2 hours or until frozen. Once
frozen, take the out the pan.
7. Using small cookies cutters, cut out shapes from the pan.
Place frozen treats on a plate and enjoy! Keep them frozen when
not eating them.