Updated: Apr 26
Servings: 10 - 15 tulips
Preparation: 5 - 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Dietary: Gluten & dairy free, vegan
This recipe is made all from a garden and is a easy snack to make. Enjoy your edible tulips!
- 1/2 to 1 cucumber
- 1 carrot
- 3 to 5 strawberries
What else you need:
- 15 - 20 toothpicks
1. Gather all your ingredients. You will need 1/2 to 1 cucumber,
1 carrots, 3 - 5 strawberries and a 10 - 15 tulips.
2. Carefully cut the carrots into centimeter thick pieces. Once the 1 - 2 carrots are cut, cut two small triangle out on the top. Use the video for reference.
3. Carefully cut the off the top of the strawberries. Then cut the
strawberries into slices. Cut out 3 small triangles on the flat part
of the strawberries.
4. Carefully cut the cucumber into slices. Then cut a triangle out
on the top so that about 1/3 of the triangle has been cut like the
picture shown above.
5. Slide cucumbers on the toothpicks and add a carrot or
strawberry piece on the top. Enjoy your garden tulips!