Updated: Apr 22
Servings: 25 - 30 fritters
Preparation: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Dietary: Vegetarian, no nuts
- 1 full cauliflower
- 2 carrots
- 2 green onions
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
What Else You Need:
- Food processor
- Microwave safe bowl
- Large bowl
1. Collect all ingredients. You will need 1 full cauliflower, 2
carrots, 2 green onions, ¾ cup cheddar cheese, ¼ cup parmesan
cheese, 2 eggs, and ½ cup breadcrumbs. Pre-heat your oven to
2. Carefully cut the carrots and cauliflower up. Cut the carrots
up into slices and the cauliflower up to look like mini trees (see
3. In a microwave safe bowl, pour 1/4 cup of water in to it. Add
the cut up carrots to the bowl and microwave for 2 minutes.
Stir the carrots after a minute. After the 2 minutes, add the
cauliflower to the bowl. Microwave the bowl for 3 - 5 more
minutes, stirring half way in.
4. Pour the vegetables into a colander. With a hand towel, lightly
pat the vegetables to dry them.
5. Put the carrots and cauliflower into a food processor. Set it to
processor to pulse. Stop when the vegetables have turned into
6. Carefully cut the red pepper(shown above) and green onion
(not shown above) up into small pieces.
7. Add in the red pepper and green onion to the food processor.
Pulse the mix until the pepper and onion are mixed in with the
rest of the vegetables.
8. In a large bowl, pour in the vegetable mixture from the food
processor. Add in the grated cheeses, 2 eggs, and breadcrumbs.
With clean hands, mix together the ingredients.
9. On parchment paper or a silicone cooking sheet, use a spoon
to scoop out roughly a tablespoon of the mixture onto the pan.
Make sure there is a 2 inch distance between each one. Place
into oven for 20 minutes.
10. Once the 20 minutes is up, take the pan out of the oven and
it's done! Enjoy!