Tasty Dog Treats
Updated: Apr 26
Servings: About 36 cookies
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 to 40 minutes
Dietary: No nuts
These tasty, crunchy dog are easy to make and dog approved!
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 2 eggs
- ¼ sweet potato
- 2 Tbps. peanut butter
- ½ tps salt
1. Gather all the ingredients. You will need 2 ½ cups flour, 2 eggs,
¼ sweet potato, 2 Tbps. peanut butter, and ½ tps salt.
2. Set your oven to 350 degrees.
3. Combine all these ingredients into a mixer. Mix on medium
speed for a few minutes or until fully combined. Mixture should
be stiff but if it's too stiff you can add a teaspoon of water.
4. Spray a cookie sheet with oil and place dough on it. Roll out
dough with a rolling pin so that the dough is ½ inch thick.
5. Using small cookies cutters, cut out shapes from the dough
and place on a separate cookie sheet with oil on it. Don't put
all cookies on one sheet, you should need at least 2 cookie sheets
to bake out all the cookies.
6. Bake the dog treats for about 40 at 350 degrees. When done
they should be lightly brown.
7. Take the treats out of the oven and let them sit out until cool.
Once cool, let your dog try one!